Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wylde Women Award - WOW!

Theresa Martin recently nominated me with this award and I am truly honored. If I could, I would give it back to her because SHE is a Wylde Woman who encourages me and teaches me new things with joy and generosity! Thank you so much Theresa!

Here are the rules of this award:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
These women continually bring joy to my life through their encouragement, humour, inspiration and talent. It is with great pleasure that I award the "Wylde Women Award" to:
Patricia Schweitzer...a Cool Crone!
Barbara Burkard...who lives at a wonderful place named 123 Lavender Lollipop Lane!
Annette Emms...who inspires me with her intimate style of writing, her photographs and her magical Fairy Slippers!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

thank you so much....(as she shuffles thru her papers...seemingly that the 30 page acceptance speech she wrote in preparation for moments like this...is somehow missing) so she just says THANK YOU...hoping that the giver understands the implications that surrounds the two words is with great humble feelings and love...

annette emms said...

Ooh Carol, you are such a doll, thank you!
I am honoured to receive this award, especially from you, my friend.

theresa martin said...

You made good choices in passing this on Carol!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your award.Hugs Sarah xxx

LynnF said...

Congratulations, Carol...I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! Lynn Fox