Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christmas Memory for Gina

...and believe me it was difficult to choose just one! I have so many....Baked Eggs, Home-made Rolls, Ham Balls, Stockings on the fireplace...but I guess those are really favorite traditions. Here is the arch I made for Gina...you know "To: Gina" "From: Carol" :))

The first photo is the front...I made a little gown and coordinating robe out of paper and then made little wire hangers to hang them up.

The second photo is the back which has a pictur eof my mom in a Santa cap surrounded by Christmas trees, ornaments and a hang-tag that says "Do Not Open Until December 25th".

And finally, the third photo is of the back with the "tag" in the open position...it is a personal note to Gina telling her about my favorite Christmas Memory. Would you like to know what it says? I'll be happy to tell you...but not until December 25th. LOL

No comments: