Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gothic Arch for Sandee

I just finished Sandee's gothic arch for our Altered Chix group...it was one of those projects that took me several days to complete because kept working on it a bit, putting it down and coming back to it later...I was trying to do one thing and my muse wanted something else...much more somber...but I finally gave in to her and this is the end result...hope Sandee likes it, her theme was earth tones & birds. :))

The front and back have lots of textures and layers...embossing powder, fibers and lace along with shipping tape transfers, paper and transparencies.

2 comments:

sandee said...

I must tell you that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Well worth the wait!!!

Tami said...

Carol, your gothic arch is just amazing-I absolutely love it! Great job!!!
Hugs,
Tami R.