Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lottery Entry - Penny For Your Thoughts

This is my first entry in an ARTchix lottery. The theme is "Penny for your Thoughts" and the winner was Peggy Gatto. I hope she likes it!

I was so nervous to submit this entry but kept repeating to myself "Courage, Carol". I didn't see any other non-ATC entries but the FAQ section said that you could submit small collage art entries so I hope mine is okay. I went to bed last night thinking about the topic "Penny For Your Thoughts" and this is what I dreamt about...a goddess queen with fibers, metal and an asian coin. To me, the swirl symbolizes a spiritual journey and the asian coin symbolizes travel. The metal crown symbolizes strength and the fibers symbolize tenderness. AND "Courage" symbolizes my inner desire to have all of those things in my life.

No comments: