Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stylized Portraits with Karyn Gartel

I wanted to take some online classes with Altered Diva Karyn Gartel and she made an offer that I couldn't refuse right before Christmas....so here is the first of the classes I am taking with her; Stylized Portraits. The painting aspect of the canvas is completed but I need to add some embellishments and details to make it "my own". Any suggestions for final embellishments would be much appreciate...I need to complete this! Hugs, Carol

4 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

This FABulous! Love it! What talent!

Lisa W. said...

These are wonderful! You painted them? Wow! :-)

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Wow, you are a fantastic painter! I think they are fine as they are....if you MUST add something, I think it would be fun to add some 3D, add vintage earrings and necklaces to them and maybe some velvet leaves to the tree? but as I first said, they are perfect as is.
Tecu'Mish

Linda East said...

Carol these are great...how about some real earrings????

Luv LE