Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cheech & Chong for Peggy

Peggy's theme this month for our 8x8 tip-in swap is Famous Movie Couples. I originally was going to do Lucy & Desi but someone did that already sooooo.....I chose Cheech Marin & Tommy Chong! I just love these two guys and their movies and comedy crack me up. I did a little different background technique...tissue paper, soft-gloss gel medium, pearl-ex powders, stickles and rubber stamped images. Really soft hand and beautiful in person. Hope Peggy likes them!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

LOL...JUST PLAIN AWESOME! i did two sets with this theme for her...and i never thought of cheech and chong...lol

theresa martin said...

I remember how funny those movies were! Love the art work Carol.

Anonymous said...

I just love these 2 guys...and what memories from a New Years party playing their ALBUM and popping corks!
Great piece of work Carol...

Hugs,

Jan-ella