Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fabric Postcards for Swap

The talented and gracious artist Lenna Andrews is hosting a Tallulah Card swap. Each of the 35 participants are sending in 4 cards to swap and one card to present to Leslie Elledge, owner of Alpha Stamps and sponsor of the swap. In exchange, we will receive 4 cards and one collage sheet from the sponsor. I also included a postcard for Lenna because she does such a great job hosting her swaps and the work that comes through her hands is divine!

Here are the postcards that I made. Oh, BTW, we could make any kind of "card" we wanted...postcards or greeting cards and they could be made of fabric, paper or a combination. I wanted to try paper and fabric together so this is what I ended up with. :-)

I can't wait to make more, aren't they fun!!! I love orange & pink together! LOL


2 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Oh my gosh, Carol, these fabric postcard are fantastic...they will be perfect in an AB...could that happen? You are one talented lady and I love you art.
Linda (Okla)

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Carol
You came to me today via Google Alerts and I was very pleased you did - I just love your fabric postcards - they sure look cool and I just love the way you have 'captured' items in the tulle ... so creative ... OOroo ... Bethel